As a small business owner or manager, you have to stay on top of every area of your business. From sales to accounts, from admin staff to operations, in the end it all comes down to one thing; serving your customers in a way that maximises profit to your business. This is exactly what a CRM can do by increasing revenue and reducing costs.
No doubt you have heard of or even used a CRM (customer relationship management system) at some stage. Maybe a colleague or friend has recommended a specific CRM. Perhaps you have a key issue to resolve such as improving your sales processes. Perhaps you are simply investigating CRM software options to see what's available.
Addressing your business needs with CRM is one of the best ways to better serve your customers by increasing your staff productivity, business efficiency and performance.
Think about your needs
Ask yourself are there areas of your small business that could benefit from more efficient processes.
- Are you seeking more effective sales process to drive more revenue?
- Is your sales person or team keeping critical sales information in their head, in Outlook, on old-fashioned card files, their own laptop, or simplistic and often inaccurate spreadsheets?
- Does your organisation lack a centralised location to store prospect, customer, and supplier information that can be shared across all staff.
- Do you wish your sales team had a consistent, sharable way of recording customer contact information like phone call conversations, face-to-face meeting notes and email correspondence?
- Do you wish you could see all the emails relating to each client or prospect, regardless of who within your business sent them?
- Do you get frustrated because prospects and clients are sometimes not followed up as they should be?
- Do you need better prospect and client profile information to aid in relationship building and marketing efforts?
- Does your business have no way to quickly and effectively generate opportunity reports (sales pipelines or sales forecasts)?
- When you or your team are on the road is it difficult to access customer contact information and scheduling information from your smart phones and/or mobile devices?
The CRM Solution
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you are probably aware that these issues are costing your business money; directly and in terms of lost sales. The good news is that you can expect tangible benefits by implementing a CRM. You can expect a CRM to provide a positive ROI.
Return on Investment (ROI)
A successful CRM implementation in a small business means more revenue and cost savings, ensuring the cost of implementation pays for itself several times over, in a very short period of time. When it comes to maximising ROI, you need a system that suits your needs. Evolution Marketing offers a range of CRM products, meaning we can help you decide which one is best for your small business. We won't push you into a product with a one size fits all approach. We analyse your requirements with your input and recommend a system that will result in a real return on investment.
Benefits of CRM
Choosing a CRM for your business means more revenue and cost savings, ensuring the cost of implementation pays for itself several times over, in a very short period of time.
Increase in revenue per sales person
Decrease in sales & marketing costs
Increase in customer retention
Reference Small Biz CRM
Why Evolution Marketing?
We work for you. Evolution Marketing is an independent business software consulting firm that specialises in helping you identify the best solution for your business. We analyse your requirements with your input and recommend a system that will result in the highest return on investment.
13+ Years of experience. The team at Evolution Marketing are experts in recommending, implementing and supporting specialist business software across a wide range of business types, sizes and industries.
We can train you. To maximise the benefit to your business from your software implementation, we provide tailored user and administrator training. This gives you the freedom to operate your software independently and in a way that works for your business.
Support when you need it. With a dedicated team of expert technical and administrative support staff, you can rely on being able to access the right person throughout your software implementation and anytime in the future regardless of your needs.
CRM Systems we recommend and support for small business