CRM empowers corporates to take control of interactions between clients and the business using a centralised database of customer and contact information that can sit across the entire organisation. A CRM can result in better information flow across the organisation, enhanced management of the sales cycle and increased productivity, efficiency and performance.
A typical CRM uses software to centralise client contact details, interaction history, run sales and client reports and support functions such as marketing, accounting and even staff accountability.
Some of the many benefits that can be realised include:
- Centralised database of customer and contact information
- System to schedule follow-up activities
- Ability to view history of all customer interactions including email, phone calls etc
- System for sales automation processes including opportunity management
- Reporting including tracking ROI on campaigns and identifying sales opportunities
Think about your needs
Ask yourself are there areas of your small business that could benefit from more efficient processes.
- Are you seeking more effective sales process to drive more revenue?
- Do you have 30-200+ users across multiple locations, keeping critical customer information in their head, in Outlook, on old-fashioned card files, their own laptop, or simplistic and often inaccurate spreadsheets?
- Despite having systems like Microsoft Outlook/Exchange and Google Apps, do you need more intelligent integration between Calendars and Email?
- Do you require a system for managing customer support cases to improve customer service?
- Do you require smarter systems for following up leads?
- Do you need better prospect and client profile information to aid in relationship building and marketing efforts?
- Do you want to improve mobile access to real-time customer contact information and scheduling information?
- Are you looking for a more rigorous, reliable approach to sales forecasting based on easy to extract real-time data?
- Are you seeking advanced reporting and at-a-glance dashboards to provide insight and understanding of what’s happening in key areas of the organisation.
- Are you looking to upgrade your contact management system to a cloud-based CRM?
- Do you need a system that allows differing levels of access to certain users , records or functions?
- Do you need to automate processes and workflow?
The CRM Solution
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you are probably aware that these issues are costing your organisation money; directly and in terms of lost sales. The good news is that you can expect tangible benefits by implementing a CRM. You can expect a CRM to provide a positive ROI.
Return on Investment (ROI)
A successful CRM implementation in any sized organisation means more revenue and cost savings, ensuring the cost of implementation pays for itself several times over, in a very short period of time. When it comes to maximising ROI, you need a system that suits your needs. Evolution Marketing offers a range of CRM products, meaning we can help you decide which one is best for your small business. We won't push you into a product with a one size fits all approach. We analyse your requirements with your input and recommend a system that will result in a real return on investment.
Benefits of CRM
Choosing a CRM for your business means more revenue and cost savings, ensuring the cost of implementation pays for itself several times over, in a very short period of time.
Increase in revenue per sales person
Decrease in sales & marketing costs
Increase in customer retention
Reference Small Biz CRM
Why Evolution Marketing?
We work for you. Evolution Marketing is an independent business software consulting firm that specialises in helping you identify the best solution for your business. We analyse your requirements with your input and recommend a system that will result in the highest return on investment.
13+ Years of experience. The team at Evolution Marketing are experts in recommending, implementing and supporting specialist business software across a wide range of business types, sizes and industries.
We can train you. To maximise the benefit to your business from your software implementation, we provide tailored user and administrator training. This gives you the freedom to operate your software independently and in a way that works for your business.
Support when you need it. With a dedicated team of expert technical and administrative support staff, you can rely on being able to access the right person throughout your software implementation and anytime in the future regardless of your needs.
CRM Systems we recommend and support for small business