Frequently asked questions
Q: How can Evolution Marketing improve my company’s performance?
A: We can help you significantly improve your marketing, customer service, and customer relationship systems. We can also revolutionise your sales system—so you can sell more and generate more revenue. We achieve these results by taking one of the world’s most popular software packages, ACT!, and optimising it for your needs.
Q: I’ve already got ACT! so why do I need Evolution Marketing?
A: Having ACT! is a good first step to getting the sales and customer relationship management part of your business organised. However, if you want to make the most of your data and this powerful software, gettingsome experttechnical support, user training and consulting advice is a step that many companies have taken—with tangible results. We can give you some great ideas, get things working the way you want technically andsave you hours of your time so you can get back to doing what you do best.
Q: Can I speak with companies that have hired you?
A: Absolutely. And you can view testimonials and case studies here.
Q: What is ACT!?
A: ACT! is the #1 selling contact and customer manager designed for small businesses and sales teams. It’s used by 2.8 million individuals and 56,000 companies worldwide. ACT! has been in Australia for over 20 years and has thousands of users in a wide variety of industries.
Q: I’ve heard of ACT! but what exactly does it do?
A: ACT! has been used by salespeople and a wide variety of businesses wanting to better manage their customer and contact information for over 20 years. Today, ACT! can:
- Centralise your entire client and contact information in the one database.
- Link to Outlook so you have all your emails attached to your client records
- Record notes and histories of your phone calls, to-do’s and meetings.
- Help you manage your follow up calls and reminders.
- Manage your sales opportunities.
- Link to your accounting software.
- Enable your email marketing.
- Work with your mobile phones and tablets
- Link in with your phone systems.
- Plus much more.
Q: Can I see a demonstration of the software?
A: Yes, if you haven’t seen ACT! before or it’s been a while we highly recommend you check it out. We provide obligation free demonstrations of ACT!.Simply click here.
Q: Do you provide a guarantee?
A: Yes. We 100% guarantee all our work. We plan and perform all work in stages and you only pay when the work has successfully been completed.
Q: Can you link ACT! to our Accounting System?
A: Yes, this is a very common request. We can connect ACT! so it ‘speaks’ with MYOB or QuickBooks. We can also link it to Xero and Exonet. In fact we can link ACT! to just about any accounting system with a custom integration.
Q: Can you organize ACT! so it connects to our mobile phones and tablets?
A: Yes, another popular request. We can set everything up so yourACT! contacts, calendar, notes/histories and tasks are available on all your mobile devices.
Q: Can you do Email Marketing from ACT!
A: Yes,we can set it up so that you can broadcast full colour emails to your database of contacts. You’ll be able to record a history on the client record so you know what you’ve sent them and you can even report on what users have opened your email and what links they’ve clicked on.
Q: Can you get ACT! in the Cloud?
A: Yes, there are a number of options available if you would like to use ACT! but don’t want to install it on your own equipment.
Q: Can you link ACT! to other systems we use in our business.
A: Yes, we can help you link your website so that leads go straight into ACT!. We can also integrate ACT! with other accounting systems or databases that you use.
Q: How long have you been in business?
A: Over 10 years.We are different from a lot of IT companies as we have specialised in ACT! and all areas that relate to it including sales advice, technical support, user training, consulting advice, and integration with other systems.
Q: Have you won any awards?
A: Yes. We are the current holders of the ACT! excellence in customer service award. However, the most important award we receive is repeat and referral business from our clients.
Q: Are you affiliated with ACT! in any way?
A: Yes we have a close working relationship with Sage, the owners of ACT! We’ve been ACT! Certified Consultants since 2001.
Q: How do you deliver your services?
A: We’ve developed an experienced team of dedicated admin, project co-ordination, technical support, training, and consulting staff. All clients get the benefit of accessing a specialist consultant according to their needs.
Q: Where do you work?
A: We support clients all over Australia. If you have staff that work internationally, we can support them too.
Q: What’s the real key to making ACT! effective for us?
A: There are 3 keys for a successful ACT! implementation
- Get some expert advice before purchasing or installing ACT!.Speaking with an experienced consultant about what you want to achieve will help you get a clear idea of how to achieve your objectives. A good consultant will also ask you a lot of questions that will reveal some possibilities and give you ideas you may not have considered. Definitely worth the phone call.
- Customise ACT!to fit to your ideal process will ensure it benefitsyour users as much as possible.
- Training your staff on how to use effectively and having a support agreement in place so there is somewhere they can go to get their questions answered after the training is completed.