Sage ACT! 2011 SP1 Hot Fix 6 availablePosted: Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 2:39:24 PM EST by Website Administrator
What issues does this hot fix address?
- Synchronisation of remote databases takes a long time to complete and you get time out errors.
- Importing fails when merge option is set to “merge”.
- Reduces the incidence of the “red X” in the toolbar.
This hot fix applies if you are running one of the following versions of Sage ACT!
- Sage ACT! Pro 2011 SP1 (version 18.104.22.168).
- Sage ACT! Premium 2011 SP1 (version 22.214.171.124).
- Sage ACT! Premium 2011 (access via web) SP1 (web server version 126.96.36.199).
And it applicable to the following locales:
- AU (Australia).
- CA (Canada).
- EU (Europe).
- FR (French).
- LA (Latin America).
- UK (United Kingdom).
- US (United States).
Should I install this hot fix?
If you are not using remote databases, not importing data or using terminal services, then you may not need to apply this hot fix. If, however, you are doing any of those activities, you should apply this hot fix.
How do I install this hot fix?
If you are going to install this yourself, keep in mind that you must apply this hot fix to all computers running ACT! at the same time. With that in mind, you can visit the Sage ACT! Knowledge Base Article 27440 for detailed instructions.
Where do I download this hot fix from?
The Sage ACT! Knowledge Base article gives the download links, for your convenience I’ve copied the download links here:
Remember, if you would like assistance to do this, please contact us to book a job for one of our technical staff to do apply this hot fix for you, which, of course, we would love to do for you :)