3 Options for Getting ACT! Onto Your PhonePosted: Monday, August 22, 2011 at 3:46:39 PM EST by Website Administrator
Depending on what sort of phone you have and how many users you need to mobilise with ACT!, you have a number of options.
Option 1: Contact Sync with SageACT! 2011
• Free with SageACT! 2011
• Syncs Contacts and Calendar between ACT! and Outlook
• Requires your phone or mobile device to sync with Outlook
Option 2: Handheld Contact
• Syncs wirelessly and automatically.
• Runs from your server and has a free app for your mobile device
• $200 per annum annual subscription per device.
• Available for iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Windows Mobile
• Not available for Android devices yet. (coming soon)
Option 3: 123 Syncronizer
• Ideal for organisations using Microsoft Exchange as their email server
• Syncs Contacts, Calendars and Tasks with Exchange
• Allows phones and mobile devices wirelessly connected with Exchange to interact with ACT!
• Also very good for organisations that have some staff working from Outlook and not ACT!. Allows the whole organisation to see what is happening via Outlook but still allow ACT! users the added functionality of managing their contacts and calendars from ACT!.
Mobilising your business with your Contacts, History, Calendars and Tasks from ACT! can benefit your business in many ways.
For a Free Consultation to discuss which option is best for your business call Today on 1300 799 064